SL40 SampleIt Loom 40cm (16ins)
This popular loom is now available in two sizes with the NEW 40cm (16ins) weaving width. Weave scarves and fabric lengths for garments or sample all your favourite rigid heddle patterns, textures and colours.
- Built-in second heddle option
- Natural finish
- Strong handles, ratchets and clicker pawls so your warp never unwinds unintentionally
- step-by-step colour instruction booklet
- 30/10cm (7.5dpi) reed
- two shuttles
- warping peg and clamps
- Additional rigid heddle reeds are also available, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60/10cm (2.5, 5, 7.5, 10, 12.5 and 15 dpi), and the vari dent reed, so you can weave fine to bulky or textured yarns
- Easy to assemble
- Compact and lightweight, (1.7kg, 4lbs)
- Cute without sacrificing function.
- For new and experienced weavers - the perfect classroom loom
Whether you are learning to weave for the first time, want to learn new techniques or sample your wonderful yarns, this loom is fun and easy to use. Just add yarn!
- Download flyer (.pdf 357kb)
- Download Learn to weave on the sampleit loom (.pdf 5.52MB)
- Download Solo warping (.pdf 505kb)