Silk Scarf Kit
Create a beautifully soft silk/merino scarf in nuno-felt.
50gms (1¾ozs) of silk/merino
24cm x 1.75m (9½ins x 6ft) of silk chiffon
Step-by step instructions
Silk merino sliver
A sumptuous fibre blend in 11 beautiful random colour ways, made from 80% New Zealand merino and 20% silk. The fine 22 micron merino and the lustre of the silk makes this a truly luxurious blend. Create fine, lacy and lightweight yarn for knitting or unique semi-worsted yarns for weaving. Available in 1kg (2.2lbs) bumps or in 100gm (3½oz) bags.
The Merino sheep are well cared for and are not mulesed.
Eleven random colour ways:
- Juniper #098 - A midnight shade with blues, violet and black
- Pomegranate #099 - Rich reds with a touch of lime
- Saffron #100 - Fiery reds and gold
- Cinnamon #101 - Warm earth tones
- Peppercorns #102 - Forest shades of greens and brown
- Salvia #103 - Jewel tones of blue, green and purple
- Mulberry #104 - Glowing shades of red, mauve and gold
- Poppy seed #105 - A sophisticated blend of black and silver with a touch of red
- Spice #106 - Rich chocolate with warm tones of gold and tan
- Damson #107 - Vivid blues with shots of raspberry and purple
- Vanilla #108 - White on white.