New and improved design
For warp-faced braids and bands
The loom is designed to create long, very strong braids. Weave intricate patterns and embellish with different types of yarns, beads and colours. Make trims, tassels, bands, straps, chokers, dog leads and more. The loom is made from Silver Beech hard wood and strongly constructed. The warp tension can be adjusted with the adjustable tension peg. Compact size for portability and easy storage. Belt shuttle included.
- 2 models
- Very portable
- Strong design for high tension warps
- Tension adjustment
- Now includes full colour step-by-step Learn to Weave on the Inklette Loom booklet.
Now with adjustable tension peg that allows for:
- 25cm (10”) warp adjustment.
- Warp length 1m (39’) TO 1.8m (70”)
- Warp width up to 50mm (2”)