Ashford Country Spinner 2
This is a specialist wheel designed to spin art yarns, extra bulky yarn used in rug weaving and chunky knitting or for plying bulk quantities. Extra-large orifice with slow drive ratios and sensitive leather flyer brake system are ideal for creating unique art yarns.
- For big yarns
- huge capacity bobbin
- double treadle
- large orifice
- spin thick novelty yarns
- New 3 speed bobbin with easy 3, 4 & 5:1 ratios and capacity of up to 1kg 2.2lb.
- New polyurethane con-rod joints for smooth heal & toe treadling.
- Wider spaced treadle boards.
- Arched rails and factory assembled sides are easily assembled with bolts and barrel nuts.
- New maintenance free Polyurethane hinges for smooth & effortless treadling.
- Soft leather brake band and sensitive tension adjustment.
- Huge 27mm - 1 1/16” flyer orifice for really thick yarns.
- Provision for plying from 2 bobbins.
- New nylon universal bearings for the con rod.
ResourcesVideo 'Steph Gorin's review of the Ashford Contry Spinner 2'